1. The Company is the controller of the data processed in connection with the operation of the Facebook and Instagram social media.
2. In operating the social media accounts, the Company uses data provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as Facebook) such as total page views, user actions on the page, post actions, video views, post reach, comments, shares, replies, geographical areas such as city and country, language, number of likes. Facebook collects and shares this data with the Company.
3. Facebook Ireland Ltd. is jointly liable with the Company in accordance with Article 26 of the GDPR*). Due to the collection of statistical data by Facebook, Facebook has undertaken to assume responsibility for the possibility to collect statistical data in accordance with data protection legislation. The same applies to ensuring the security of this data. For more information on this, as well as information on how data subjects' rights can be exercised, please visit Facebook's website and the relevant information on statistical data at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
At the link above, you can also read the agreement between Facebook and the Company. In accordance with this agreement, please contact Facebook directly if you have any questions regarding your rights to information, rectification, deletion, data transfer and the right to object. If we receive such requests, we will pass them on.
Despite joint liability under Article 26 of the GDPR*), the Company administering the fan page has no influence on the collection and processing of statistical data. The sole responsibility for such actions lies with Facebook Ireland Ltd.
4. Notwithstanding the joint processing of data for statistical purposes, Facebook is the controller of the data processed for its purposes. The Company, on the other hand, remains the controller of the data processed for marketing purposes, which is its legitimate interest. The legal basis for the use of statistical data and the processing of data for marketing purposes by the Company is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR*).
5. Your data will be transferred to:
- Facebook Ireland Ltd,
- Other users of Facebook social media profiles,
- Entities authorised to receive them by law,
- Entities that demonstrate a legitimate interest in receiving the data.
6. Your data will be processed for as long as you maintain your Facebook social media accounts.
7. Your personal data will not be used by the Company to make decisions towards you in an automated manner (i.e. without human involvement), including profiling.
8. You have the right to:
- access your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data - if it is incorrect or incomplete,
- deletion of your personal data or restriction of its processing (in certain cases),
- lodging a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
9. You also have the right to object to the Company to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation.
10. In connection with Facebook services, data may be transferred outside the EEA. The transfer of data outside the EEA has been secured by European Commission approved standard contractual clauses. Additional information is available at https://www.facebook.com/help/566994660333381
11. Regarding matters concerning the processing of your personal data, you may contact the Company using the contact details provided above
12. Additional information about Facebook's data processing is available at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
*GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC