This is a pure XC/marathon racing frame for riders and people who are looking for ambitious racing equipment with modern geometry. The idea was to create a frame that will be the base to create a lightweight racing bike with progressive geometry. The geometry provides all the latest trends in XC frame design.
- The extended Reach allows the use of a short stem and a wide handlebar, which results in more precise steering of the bike.
- The fork flat angle improves stability. A short chainstay makes the bike more agile on descents.
- The frame is dedicated to forks with 100 mm travel, to be used only with a one-by drivetrain.
- It has a space for a classic BSA 73 mm screw-in bottom bracket, which simplify assembly and service. Next it gives the possibility of using a crank with a maximum sprocket 36T.
- A screwed-in head tube cable insert provides space for an adjustable seat post. In addition, thanks to this solution, we avoid scratches from the cables around the head tube.
- The 30.9 mm saddle tube allows the installation of a wide range of dropper posts.
- The Boost 148 mm standard axles improve the stiffness of the rear triangle, which translates into better control while riding.
- Large frame clearance allows the use of 2.3” tires.
- The Post Mount brake mounting allows the install of a brake caliper from many manufacturers while maintaining a maximum disc size of 160 mm.
Seatpost: 30.9 mm
Headset: integrated IS42 / IS52 mm
Brakes: Post Mount
BB width: 73 mm
BB type: BSA
Axle: 148x12 mm
Weight: 1170 g
Colors: platinum; black magic; pacific blue; cherry orange
Sizes: XS, S, M, L